How we were -

Stoke

North Stafford Hotel and Railway Station

Click images to enlarge them

The unveiling of the Wedgwood statue by the Earl of Harrowsky on 24 February 1863 

The road to Hartshill from Stoke.

Then

- and -  Now

High Street, (now Church Street) Stoke in 1847 looking towards Hartshill. The Spode factory is on the right.

Stoke_on_Trent, Lonsdale Street, Primitive Methodist chapel

Stoke Minster in the back ground.

Click images to enlarge them